Includes rehabilitation of seven structures on Highway 6 and 3 within Haldimand County. The majority of the proposed work consists of bridge rehabilitation work that can be undertaken within the right-of-way and may result in minimal short duration impacts to the natural, social and cultural environment. Construction staging and traffic management may be required at the structure site(s) listed below, which would have short duration impacts to the travelling public.
- Rehabilitation of Domtar Access Road Overpass on Highway 6, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of Mackenzie Creek Bridge on Highway 6, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of Sandusk Creek Bridge on Highway 6, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of Sterling Street Underpass on Highway 6, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of 6th Line Underpass on Highway 6, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of Sandusk Creek Bridge on Highway 3, Haldimand County
- Rehabilitation of Stoney Creek Bridge on Highway 3, Haldimand County
Construction of the Contract 11 improvements is expected to begin in 2019 and 2020, subject to funding and approvals.
- Project Initiation
- Field investigations
- Class EA and Design
Agencies, Stakeholders and First Nations will be contacted directly to introduce the study, provide an opportunity for them to submit comments and available background information or permit/approval requirements as early as possible as the study proceeds. Input regarding potential construction or traffic staging concerns that may impact daily operations or any significant community events was also requested. Property owners potentially interested in Contract 11 improvements will be notified of the project and provided an opportunity to submit comments.
Contact the project team to provide any comments you may have with respect to Contract 11 or if you wish to be added to the Contract 11 study mailing list. Please provide your name, mailing address and indicate if you prefer communication by email.
- Mr. Adam Barg, P.Eng.
- Project Manager
- Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- 200-835 Paramount Dr.
- Stoney Creek ON L8J 0B4
- Call Collect: (0+905) 385-3234
- Fax: (905) 385-3534
- Ms. Paula Burnard, MScPl, MCIP, RPP
- Senior Environmental Planner
- Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- 600-171 Queens Avenue
- London ON N6A 5J7
- Call Collect: (0+519) 675-6666
- Fax: (519) 645-6575
- Mr. Fahmi Choudhury, P.Eng.
- Project Engineer
- Ministry of Transportation, Ontario,
- West Region,
- Planning and Design Section
- 659 Exeter Road, 3rd Floor
- London ON N6E 1L3
- Tel: (519) 873-4576
- Toll-Free: 1-800-265-6072
- extension 579-873-4576
- Fax: (519) 873-4600